- David De Santi, Good Tunes organiser, is now arranging artists for The BUg (Brisbane Unplugged Gigs) which are on every Tuesday from 12 January 2021. Each night features 2 great acts and a chance for blackboard artists. Check the webpage for who’s playing | Facebook
- Good Tunes presents the Sounds and Tastes of Italy with Zumpa, 27 December. They will be presenting a concert from 4pm to 6pm.
Restaurant bookings call: (07) 3846 1000 or just turn up. More details.
- Good Tunes will be part of the Woodford Folk Festival Bushtime events for Camp 1 (4 nights) 12th – 15th Dec and Camp 2 (3 nights) 18th – 20th Dec. Check the website to book in for the camps. Facebook Event
Come along for a play or listen! And bring your friends if they just want to listen and enjoy the atmosphere, food and drink. The Sessions are every fortnight starting from 18 January 2021.
- 9.30pm Friday 18 December Good Tunes Session at Bushtime – Woodfordia
- 6pm Wednesday 23 December, Naim Restaurant, Paddington, Brisbane Facebook event
- 5.30pm Sunday 3 January 2021, Fern Tree Tavern, (Hobart), Tasmania Facebook event
- 7.30pm Monday 18 January 2021, Papa Rossi Restaurant, South Bank, Brisbane Facebook event
- 7.30pm Monday 1 February, Papa Rossi Restaurant
- 7.30pm Monday 15 February, Papa Rossi Restaurant
- 7.30pm Monday 1 March, Papa Rossi Restaurant
PAST FESTIVAL SESSIONS
- 2020 Woodfordia Bushtime Camps
- 2019 Fairbridge Festival, Pinjarra, WA
- 2018 Tablelands Folk Festival, Yungaburra, QLD
- 2018 Folk by the Sea, Kiama, NSW
- 2018 Maleny Music Festival, QLD
- 2018 Perisher Peak Festival, NSW
- 2017, 2018, 2019, The Planting, Woodford, QLD
- 2018, 2019, 2020 Illawarra Folk Festival, NSW
- 2017/2018, 2018/2019 Woodford Folk Festival, QLD
- 2017 National Folk Festival, ACT
- 2017 Kangaroo Valley Folk Festival, NSW
Send us an email if you would like to know about any forthcoming sessions!
David De Santi